Mobis is an ergonomic task seat with attitude. Stripped of the conventional trappings of office chairs, Mobis’s minimalist design actually works with your body. Crazy, right? Mobis offers the ideal level of healthy support for your body, keeping your spine in a neutral posture and your major muscles engaged.
How does it work? Mobis won’t stand for slouching! It gently enforces good posture by returning your spine to its healthy S-curve. And, because the seat’s angled design encourages movement, both your body and your brain stay engaged.
Mobis pairs perfectly with any standing desk or height-adjustable workstation. It’s smart, space-saving design is also ideal for meeting spaces, encouraging spontaneous collaboration and aha-moments.
Want to make the Mobis even more supportive? Make it a bundle and add the stabilizing foot rest (and save a few dollars while you’re at it).
- Built in handle for easy portability
- Non-slip, easy-to-clean seat cushion reduces pressure points
- Ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim provides stability for active postures
- Pivoting seat leg encourages dynamic movement
- Easy-adjust handles to lift and lower the seat
- The seat base provides stabilized support with a small footprint, giving you more room to move, think, create and collaborate.
- The Mobis Seat leg moves 10 degrees laterally and 12 degrees forward- inspiring constant micromovements throughout the day. This dynamic motion keeps your leg muscles engaged and your core muscles activated, so you are healthy, energized, and productive all day long. Best part- Mobis moves with you so keeping active is effortless.
- The seat fits users ranging in height from 4’11” to 6’8″.
- The seat pan is designed to comfortably cradle your bum. The seat’s durable, easy-to-clean cushion provides the optimal level of support, reducing pressure points.
- Ergonomist tested and recommended.
- Perfect for home offices, corporate offices, open offices, conference rooms, co-working zones, retail environments, medical settings, laboratories, recording studios, manufacturing environments, and more.
STABILIZING FOOT REST
- Ergonomist tested and recommended
- Extruded anonodized aluminum rail creates a sleek, modern aesthetic
- Non-marking grippers keep the foot rest in place on both hard and soft surfaces
- Raised ridges running the width of the bar can provide a comfortable massaging effect for users who opt to work without footwear