Designed to provide movement that helps users sit comfortably, it encourages workers to take an active role in their physical well-being while remaining focused.
The exercise ball center helps improve posture and allows workers to engage their core muscles, supporting active concentration on the task at hand.
Ideal for yoga studios, fitness centers, offices, reception and lounge areas, libraries, media centers or presentation rooms.
- Great alternative desk chair or for use in meeting areas, gathering spaces, waiting rooms or classrooms
- Supports movement and may help encourage better posture and balance
- Promotes active movement throughout the day and engage major muscle groups to help combat the negative effects of inactivity in the office
- Designed by Thomas Walser
- Anti-burst 17 1/2″ exercise ball with vinyl fabric cover and legs to create a unique ball chair
- Four powder coated legs and stationary glides for stability and durability
- With a fully inflated ball, seat height is 23″ and will lower when occupied
- Pump included with ball chair
- Durable mesh fabric upholstery
- Steel legs with chrome finish; stationary glides
- Weight rated for up to 250lbs.
- Overall size: 23Hx22-1/2Wx22-1/2″D; seat: 17-1/2″ diameter
- Includes pump
- Assembly required